Monday, July 13, 2009!
HandWritten on; 5:13 PM
It is at times like today when I ponder over whats the true meaning of life. A lil abstract i would say, but I guessed maybe I hang out with my friends as in people I'm really familiar with for a long time and we all know one another so well we are already beyond what we see. And we really do know alot about one another I guess. Sometimes it causes people to have preconceived expectations of how they want to see you behave, you to be the same someone all along. Which may not necessarily be a good thing, but to have friends knowing how you are and how your mind works is a real blessing i suppose. But as I said, it is at times like today when I ponder over life, I am suddenly exposed to its superficiality. It's kind of a little overwhelming as I tried to tell myself that it's not true, but I find myself realising and slowly accepting the truth for what it is. Even though it's disappointing. Many times at the end of everything it all boils down to whats on the mere surface. Human beings... I haven felt like this in a long time, I think years. But i guess real facts don't change.